Fit Guide||Sizing Guide
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own. Take all measurements from the outside with the garment lying flat.
|XS||14.4 36.8||33.9 87||32.4 83||24.6 63||34.3 88|
|S||14.8 38||35.9 92||34.3 88||25.0 64||35.1 90|
|M||15.3 39.2||37.8 97||36.3 93||25.4 65||35.9 92|
|L||15.8 40.4||39.8 102||38.2 98||25.7 66||36.7 94|
|XL||16.2 41.6||41.7 107||40.2 103||26.1 67||37.4 96|
|XXL||16.8 43.1||43.7 112||42.1 108||26.5 68||38.2 98|
How to measure
- Shoulder: Measure between the two shoulder seams, straight across the back
- Chest: Measure across the chest from underarm to underarm and double the measurement
- Waist: Measure the width of the garment, 20cm down from the chest and double the measurement
- Sleeve: Measure the length from the top of the sleeve, where it meets the shoulder seam down to the bottom of the cuff
- Length: Measure the centre back of the garment, from the bottom of the collar straight down to the hem
Women's Slim Fit
This style has been designed to be close-fitting and are ideal for layering under overcoats. You may want to go up a size to allow room for chunky knitwear. Please view the size guide for product specific measurements.